PADI Divemaster – short internship
Is diving your absolute passion and do you want to share this passion with others? Then take the PADI Divemaster course and turn your hobby into your dream job. In the Divemaster training, we’ll make you a true leader. Where it used to revolve around you as a diver, it is now your job to show others your passion for diving. The PADI Divemaster Course is the first level of professional diving. You will work closely with your instructor-mentor who will take you to a professional level.
You can complete the course in 4 to 6 weeks by joining us 5 days a week. It is also possible to run your training over a longer period of time.
As PADI divemaster you can…
- …work in the dive industry all over the world;
- …lead guided dives (i.e. guide certified divers);
- …assist your instructor with PADI courses and supervise other diving activities;
- …give skin diver and snorkel courses;
- …conduct scuba refresh (ReActivate) programs.
What do you need?
- At least 40 logged dives to start and 60 to be able to be certified.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- In possession of an Open Water, Advanced, and Rescue Certificate..
- Have completed an EFR or first aid course (primary and secondary care) within the last 2 years.
- Be fit enough to dive and submit a medical certificate signed by a doctor.
Price: USD 1499 / ANG 2500
Duration: 4 to 6 weeks
If you have more time than money to spend, take a look at our long divemaster internship.