PADI Divemaster – long internship
Are you completely fascinated by the underwater world? And do you want to pass this passion on to others? Then take the PADI Divermaster course that will turn your hobby into your dream job. We will make you a real leader.
Until now it was all about you as a diver, but now it becomes your job to share your knowledge and experience of and love for diving with others. Under the guidance of our team of experienced instructors, you will make the step to become a professional diver and a whole new range of possibilities will open up for you.
If you have more time than money to spend, you can opt for our long divemaster internship: you will gain valuable experience as an employee of the diving school and get your training for free. In fact, you will recoup the cost of your education by working for us 5 days a week during and after the course. We will also take care of your accommodation as part of the deal.
As PADI divemaster you can…
- …work in the dive industry all over the world;
- …lead guided dives (i.e., guide certified divers);
- …assist with PADI courses and supervise other diving activities;
- …teach skindiver and snorkeling courses;
- …give scuba refresh programs.
What do you need?
- At least 40 logged dives to start and 60 to be able to be certified.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- In possession of an Open Water, Advanced, and Rescue Certificate..
- Have completed an EFR or first aid course (primary and secondary care) course within the past 2 years.
- Be fit enough to dive and submit a medical certificate signed by a doctor.
Price: none (costs time instead of money)
Time: 4 to 6 months
If you don’t have that much time, go for our shorter divemaster internship. If you are not yet a Rescue diver, ask us for a tailor-made program.