PADI Rescue Diver
If you want to develop yourself even more after the Advanced Open Water course, join our PADI Rescue Diver course at Porto Mari. Learn how to prevent problems underwater and learn how to assess dangerous situations. This course will give you more confidence to respond to medical emergencies, not only in the diving world but also in everyday life.
The PADI Rescue Diver course consists of theory modules and hands-on lessons in confined and open water. The theory is designed to teach the necessary theoretical knowledge to deal with emergency situations both at the surface and underwater. The practice during this course is intended to tackle challenges in the form of different scenarios and to master them. The skills required for this are practiced directly in the open water at Porto Mari Sports.
During this PADI Rescue Diver course you will learn:
- Self-rescue skills
- To recognize and deal with a diver in distress
- How to respond to emergency situations (underwater and on the surface)
- How to deal with panicking and unconscious divers
What do you need?
- Minimum age 12 years
- Physically in good condition
- have recently completed an EFR or first aid (primary and secondary care) course
Price: USD 450 / ANG 750, incl. textbook or e-learning
Duration: 3 days
Combine the Rescue course with one of our specialties and get USD 60 / ANG 100 discount.