PADI Full-Face Mask Diver
Diving with a full face mask is becoming increasingly popular. That is not surprising because you can breathe through your mouth as well as through your nose. Your mask never fogs up again, water never comes in again and it is above all a lot of fun. During the PADI IDM full-face mask specialty you will learn to dive with an ocean reef full-face mask so that you can dive safely and comfortably with the mask after the course.
What will you learn during the course:
– Benefits of a full-face mask
– Parts of a full-face mask
– Diving with a full-face mask
– Possible problems and solutions for a full face mask
In total you make 2 dives. …
What do you need?
- Certification as an Open Water diver or higher
- Minimum age 10 years
- Good physical condition
Price: USD 180 / ANG 300 (excl. book or e-learning)
Duration: 2 dives, 1 day